Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Universe



I've loved art since I was a little girl.  It was always a creative outlet for me.  Like me, my art has evolved over the years.
Color reflects emotion.  Emotion reflects consciousness. Consciousness reflects the universe.


Sometimes things need to come out.  Sometimes we keep things inside for too long.  They grow, fester, and rot within our souls.  Without art, music, photography, and paint, I would be a very bitter person.

There's nothing like staring at a blank canvas.  The possibilities are truly endless.

















 

 

Passion in every brush stroke.  Great for stress relief. A love that will last a lifetime.




Unique and individual.

Most things in our house are one of a kind items.  I'm thankful for the ability to imagine something into reality. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment